Get on the path to results today.
$25 $50 Hr Only:
• Main Depo Rooms $50 Hr: 1st and 2nd floor. Hold 8 to 40+ people.
• Extra Rooms: $20 hr small holds 2-3 people. $25 medium holds 12+ people. $600+ mo.
• Free Amenities: WiFi, coffee, receptionist, shredding, parking. Affordable copies, fax, land phones. 50+ advantages. Professional setting. Have an exceptional experience. Three deposition rooms only $50/hr each. Plus three break out rooms.
No Deposit To Reserve:
Normally Fairfield Deposition Room Rentals does not require a deposit or payment ahead of time to protect your depo booking. No cancelation fee if over 48 hours.
Affordable Deposition Location. 40 Min From Sac. 25 Min From Contra Costa.
Legal cases involving parties in multiple locations often settle on the middle point of Fairfield, half way between Sacramento and San Francisco. Fairfield can be the mid point for cases involving Contra Costa County Superior Court, Marin County Superior Court, Sonoma County Superior Court, Yolo County Superior Court, Sacramento County Superior Court, and San Francisco County Superior Court. Their judges often pick Fairfield as compromise. Fairfield Deposition Rooms is 40 min from Sacramento. It’s little more than 25 min from Contra Costa on one side, and Yolo County the other. San Francisco, Alameda, Marin, Sonoma, and Lake Counties being further. Fairfield Deposition Room Rentals is between Solano County Supreme Court at 500 Texas Street, Fairfield, CA and half a mile from highway 80’s West Texas ramp. A mile from highway 12, and 7 min I-680.
Need A Solano Court Reporter? Videographer? Or Bring Yours:
• Referrals: We can line you up with a Fairfield court reporter. You pay and deal directly.
• Reasons to use court reporters even for mediation, such as: accuracy, qualification, certification, documentation, etc. Help stay on the same page, including when legal meetings are confidential.
• Save On Court Reporting & Space: Have a court reporter work at a different destination. Although Certified Shorthand Reporters CSRs may be restricted to working for registered court reporting service companies. Hence CRS companies can force CSR users into the CSR company depo space. Save by hiring CSR to work outside the CSR company’s general area, E.G. having a Yolo County court reporter work in Solano County. California Licensed Certified Shorthand Reporter (CSR) needed a “reporter in charge” https://thedcapage.blog/2023/01/12/providing-court-reporting-services-the-new-registration-requirements-now-in-effect-you-need-to-know/
• Free CSR Referrals: call the above, or if necessary email Steven Kays, CEO though online contact.
• Reserve Solano deposition spaces. Book for 7 days. Call M-F 8:30-5:30: 707-434-8000. Or online contact.
• Bring your court reporter at no extra fee.
Renters asked to indemnify and not hold landlord liable. We may refer court reporters you deal with directly, without our assuming liability. Nothing guaranteed or warranted. 1st floor rooms, bathrooms, free parking are ADA. 2nd floor may get elevator. Drafter information subject to change. Travel times are ideal. Please ask for the full disclaimers including our nonliability language
Deposition and Break Out Rooms. Hourly Or Daily..
Fully Serviced With Amenities:
• Unlimited coffee
• Copies: .25 copies, and .04 cents on plan.
• Speaker Phones
Private Attorney Office Suites: By Hour Day or Mo
Free Internet & WiFi. Fiber Optic.
Easy 24 / 7 Access. Customize A Plan To Suit Your Needs.
Copies 4¢, and color 24¢. Free scanning.. 25¢ if we help.
Free mail forwarding. Just pay the postage. Or we’ll scan your mail.
Includes all utilities and janitorial.
Document Drop Off & Pick Up: Can receive checks if your clients drop them off. Can give receipts.
Flexible leases. Rent month to month, or up to 5 years.
Furnished or unfurnished. Can customize the furnished space, or save and utilize available furniture.
Free Coffee & Tea Bar; Shredding, Parking and more.
Let us help you if your client shows up unannounced, or you are running late.
Expand your growing business at the same location. Just rent what you need when you need it.
BACKROUND IN GREATER DETAIL:
Need Depo Room Amenities Or Bring Your Own?
When California attorneys choose deposition suite options at Fairfield Deposition Room Rentals ™, consider which sized room you need, proximity to other available furnished rooms for side meetings, and amenities. We have offered a variety of atty solutions such as space for court reporting (hired by our client), internet, receptionist, copiers, faxing, 24/7 access potential, and more.
Lowest Priced Deposition Spaces – Saving Client Costs:
We hope the best prices in Solano County should be at Fairfield Deposition Room Rentals. Deposition room rental prices can differ depending on the Northern California location, amenities of the room, ample free parking, in addition to the duration of the service. Fairfield Deposition Room Rentals will usually beat any depo price in Solano, Sacramento, Contra Costa, Marin, Sonoma, Yolo and of course over priced San Francisco. Attorneys, please tell us whose price you want us to beat. If we have not already, let us more than depo price match. Compare like kind properties. Fairfield Deposition Room Rentals offers discounts for attorney tenants opting to rent private office spaces monthly or for longer.
Travel Times To Fairfield
Estimates. We’re between Sacramento and downtown San Francisco. It took us maybe:
• Diving Westward via I-80: Sacramento (I50-I80 interchange) 40 min, Davis in Yolo County 25 min, Vacaville 8 min, Suisun City 5 min?
• Driving Eastward via I-80: San Francisco downtown 50-90 min from Bay Bridge, Berkeley 28 min, Novato in Marin County (101-37 interchange 35 min), Vallejo (Redwood ramp 12 min), Santa Rosa 1+ hour?
• Driving Northward via I-680: Martinez 28 min, Walnut Creek 45 min?
• Now You’re In Fairfield: Half mile from highway 80. One mile to Solano County Superior Court via stop and go through downtown Fairfield – 5 min? Solano County courts include 500 Texas Street, Fairfield (renovated classical building). Free parking across street.
FAQ - Depo FAQ For Lay Persons:
• What are Deposition Rooms? They are considered private legal meeting spaces for legal process such as depositions, arbitrations and mediations. “Depo” rooms in the Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area market could be equipped with services such as high-speed web, seminar phones, and also video clip conferencing technology to support remote collaboration between attorneys, judges, clients, expert witnesses and others. Ask for disclaimers. We ask renters to indemnify and not hold us liable.
• How can I use the space? Depositions. Mediation meetings. Arbitration meetings.
• Your space is more affordable but my attorney booked a more expensive alternative. Can I ask they switch depo spaces? Why not? Explain why. Give them our number and website.
• How to have a witness appear and bring evidence to your California deposition. Often pay only $35 a day. Interesting CA court guide https://selfhelp.courts.ca.gov/subpoena/deposition-evidence
• Need a Fairfield attorney or other Solano lawyer? Landlord Steven Kays isn’t an attorney, but his Fairfield office building has rented to many Solano attorneys practicing civil law, probate law (estates), and family law.
• Solano County Court FAQ: civil court; family law; out of court options mediators and mediations; interpreters; child custody; probate. https://solano.courts.ca.gov/faq/
• Ask your lawyer about court reporting, transcription, trial services, remote depositions, etc.
Court Reporter FAQ For Lay Persons:
• What are digital court reporters? They have also been described in Fairfield as court stenographers, court typists or court transcribers. Commonly abbreviated as CSR for Court Shorthand Reporter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_reporter
• Can a court videographer be trained as a court reporter? Why not.
FAQ Solano County Superior Court:
https://solano.courts.ca.gov Fairfield Locations:
• Old Solano Courthouse (beautifully upgraded) 580 Texas St, Fairfield, CA 94533
• Hall of Justice 600 Union Ave, Fairfield, CA 94533
• Law and Justice Center 530 Union Ave, Fairfield, CA 94533
Free parking indoor parking at modern county government capital building a mile from us in Fairfield.
Work With A Licensed Fairfield Attorney
Optional Private Furnished Suite Rentals
Many amenities including Meeting Room Rentals, WiFi, Receptionist, Coffee, Security systems, Copiers, Fax, More
Great Central Meeting Point:
Half Way Between Sacramento & San Francisco
Central To Major Highways:
38 min from Sac. Half mile from highway 80. About 25 from Contra Costa County. Berkeley 25 min. During normal traffic times. Also close to: Davis, Dixon, Vacaville, Suisun, Vallejo, Napa. Close enough to Marin County, Sonoma County, Contra Costa and Sacramento Counties.
Best Deal Depo Rooms Only $50/Hr.
Large Professional Office Building. More Law Firms Here Than Any Other Know Office Building In Solano, Napa, Or Yolo Counties. Accept checks and credit cards.
Fairfield Court Reporters
Bring court reporters and camera people. No surcharge for brining food.
Call 707 434-8000 Fairfield Deposition Room Rentals ™